[Talk-GB] OSM UK CIC local chapter

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:01:23 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone

I've just received the pro bono legal review of our Articles of Assocation.
There are a small number of changes proposed, mainly of a simplification
nature. Given that SotM is this weekend, I'll not circulate the proposed
changes until next week.

All our interim directors have signed the Memorandum of Association, but
I've discovered another document they'll have to sign (sorry!). Once this
is done and we've agreed the proposed changes to the AoA we're good to go
and register at Companies House.

Thank you all for your input and your patience

All of you going to SotM have a wonderful time - wish I was joining you!

regards

Brian