[Talk-GB] Fwd: ANNOUNCING GB1900 -- Online volunteers needed to build the most comprehensive gazetteer of British place names

Paul Williams pjwderby at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 23 20:18:53 UTC 2016

Also it says in the email "the GB1900 system is programmed to dump out its
current place name database every 24 hours, and once it starts to build up
we can make this dump available for download without funding. It will be
under the simplest form of the Creative Commons license, which means
anybody can use it for anything, even commercial".

Paul