[Talk-GB] Quarterly project - Feedback to Food Standards Agency?

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:54:24 UTC 2017

On 20 April 2017 at 15:22, Dave F <davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> A while someone said the  Food Standards Agency were aware of the FHRS
> quarterly project & would welcome feedback or any errors. Did anything get
> formalised? I've a file of data for my area to pass on, but obtaining a
> contact within my Local Authority is proving rather difficult.

I haven't done anything with the data, but I've generally made a point
of adding not:addr:postcode=* when I came across an incorrect postcode
in the FHRS data. If others did the same, the comparison tool at
http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs/ could presumably make use of
such tags and provide a list of postcode errors for each district. (It
could also use the presence of such a tag to suppress/de-emphasize the
postcode mismatch errors it reports.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker