[Talk-GB] Building that have been replaced

David Fox davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 4 06:18:29 UTC 2017

Add the new building. We should map what is currently on the ground. Please don't be slave to out of date data or fear of edits being reversed.

On 4 August 2017, at 06:42, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

How different is the footprint of the new building?

I would think that the new building will be of a similar size to the old one - given the planing permissions.

So unless you intend to put in the new building .. I would leave it alone - that gives at least an indication that there is a building there.

Add a note to say it has been replaced with something similar?