[Talk-GB] Building that have been replaced

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 4 11:04:26 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure we've had this conversion before, where I pointed out
OSM is not a historical record. If gone in the real world,it should be
removed from OSM. If you wish to store out date info, transfer it to
Open History Map.

Seeing OSM is a global endeavour it's disappointing you keep repeat
'Around here...' as if Nottingham is somehow different & special when
compare with elsewhere.