[Talk-GB] Latest OS Opendata

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:37:31 UTC 2017

Nice work Chris. As you say it does contain some privately owned space. It also looks somewhat out of date with changes from a couple of years ago not reflected and missing plenty of smaller play areas within our urban sprawls. A very useful tool for checking though.

Also as this set doesn’t include Forestry Commission land that is fully accessible it can give a false impression of some of our "open spaces". A good example is Cannock Chase (Staffs), which is mix of open space and Forestry Commission.

Cheers
Andy