[Talk-GB] "Inclusion Matters" UK research funding

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:45:10 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

I know it's not very helpful to suggest ideas without also putting a
bit of time in myself, but I'm afraid there's not much I can offer at
the moment I'm afraid! I'm looking out for ways to put two and two
together that might be doable.

To be clear: this funding call that I forwarded is for academia, so
I'm sending it mainly for the attention of GIS academics. It could be
useful for the UK OSM chapter in partnership with an academic perhaps.

Best
Dan