[Talk-GB] Are Northern Ireland, Wales & England 'states'?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 22 10:57:18 UTC 2017

This is a reply to a Q. I posed on Talk. Nominatum clearly prefer
boundaries to is_in & say it's not heavy processing:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2016-August/076596.html

As UK boundaries are sure be updated in OSM, keeping the secondary is_in
'cleanly managed' will be a major task.