[Talk-GB] Importing Shell fuel stations

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:18:08 UTC 2017

On 20/12/2017 12:32, Ilya Zverev wrote:
> Thank you everyone who participated. I noticed there has been many "fixme" tags filled during the validation. You can see them all using Overpass API:
>
> http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/tUW

Thanks for that - I've removed a couple of fixmes near me since they
weren't really justified and more to do with mapping style.  One - which
may predate this import - was someone saying that "amenity=fuel" and
"surface" tags didn't belong together.  Clearly anyone's free to remap
as e.g. "area:highway=service" if they so wish, so a fixme doesn't
really add anything there.

Best Regards,

Andy