[Talk-GB] Asda petrol station data

Paul Gillard paulmgillard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 18:15:26 UTC 2017

I couldn't find the Asda petrol station data page on the wiki but would be
interested to have a look.

1. If the URLs are anything like
https://storelocator.asda.com/store/sale-petrol-filling-station then I'd
tag it with the 'website' key as it contains more than just opening hours.

2. There's a pretty comprehensive project for parsing opening hours values
at https://github.com/opening-hours/opening_hours.js. They have a validator
demonstrating the project at https://openingh.ypid.de/evaluation_tool/.
That site agrees with my understanding that "06:00-22:00" is perfectly
valid.

Paul