[Talk-GB] Asda petrol station data

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Dec 26 11:18:27 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-12-26 at 11:04 +0000, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. This is now ready for you to validate:
>
> http://audit.osmz.ru/project/Asda-petrol-stations
>
> And noted it is a very small dataset as it's primarily a learning
> exercise for me.

One thing with ASDA petrol stations I would expect is that there is an
associated supermarket.

The first two I have looked at fail the gut feeling, local knowledge
and I would be very reluctant to add them without a survey.

One for an example is on a site with a Travelodge and a Little Chef.
The Little Chefs need survey to see if it still are, that is another
project for us.

Phil (trigpoint)