[Talk-GB] Importing Shell fuel stations

Mark Goodge mark at good-stuff.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 13:08:17 UTC 2017

On 29/12/2017 11:41, Ian Caldwell wrote:

> On 29 December 2017 at 10:47, Mark Goodge <mark at good-stuff.co.uk
> <mailto:mark at good-stuff.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     since a filling station isn't going to be large enough to have a
>     single-user postcode
>

> Not necessarily I used to own a three bedroom house that had its own
> postcode.

That sounds a little implausible. Are you sure it wasn't just the only
*house* within that postcode? Or was it, possibly, the only remaining
property with that postcode after others have been reassigned (or
demolished)?

(It's relatively easy to check, if you give us the postcode, even if
it's now a defunct one).

Mark