[Talk-GB] Non-free sources [was: Re: Importing Shell fuel stations]

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Dec 29 13:37:45 UTC 2017

On 29/12/17 13:05, Mark Goodge wrote:
> We draw the line at using a source which is subject to database right,
> and where using the content would be an infringement of that right.

We also don't allow material used in breach of contract, even if only a
click wrap contract.  Google Street View falls into that category, as
well as possibly being a database (facts organised by geographical
location).   Most web sites attempt to create contracts limiting the use
of the information they contain.