[Talk-GB] Large swaths of "heath" in Wales?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:35:53 UTC 2017

On 13-Feb-17 09:07 AM, Dyserth wrote:
> Hi all you happy people.

Hi.. and a warm welcome from me.

> I am now subscribed to this mailing list (which I had not previously been
> aware of) so I can more easily find myself being openly criticized by
> certain "senior" individuals involved in Openstreetmap.org in future without
> expecting prior private communications from them to try to address any
> issues.

Unfortunately OSM has many communication mechanisms for different purposes .. some of these overlap.

I think I'm subscribed on 6 of them at the moment, perhaps more, most of the time I can ignore most of the conversations.

At times I do make comments ... sometimes light-hearted ... at other times angered.

> With aggrieved regards,
> Dyserth

Anger dissipates over time.

Most people make mistakes and most of the time the aggrieved can make some consideration to the errors of their fellow humans.