[Talk-GB] OSM UK: GM and meeting in Birmingham

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:10:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

REMINDER:
We have our general meeting by telephone conference this Wednesday at 8pm.
Although the votes are not expected to be contentious we do still need you
to join so that we are quorate.

NEW:
Our first in-person meeting will be held on Saturday 4th March 2017 from
11am to 4pm. The venue is iCentrum in Birmingham (Holt Street, Birmingham,
B7 4BB).

The aim is to get to know each other, and to start to explore how we can
achieve our company aims. It should give us better understanding of the
challenges we face and we are hopeful to find some amazing projects to make
a start on.

Read more in the Loomio thread:
https://www.loomio.org/d/4Zr1u05D/first-event

Best regards,