[Talk-GB] 'permanent' mobile caterers

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 26 11:24:59 UTC 2017

Hi

I'm still working through the FHRS database for my local authority.
There section 'mobile caterers' where some they have a goecoded
location. These are mobile vans which get towed away at night but have a
regular pitch during the day. Often to be found in industrial estates or
lay-bys:
http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/01/37/80/1378085_f2dabe92.jpg

I've labelled them a cafes, but what addition tags could be used to
indicate it's not a sit down, under cover eatery. Somehow mobile=yes
appears contrary.

DaveF

---