[Talk-GB] OSM UK Chapter Directions

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:35:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As promised I have started an online collaboration so that those who cannot
attend on Saturday can still share there ideas.

You can jump right to the end and just add your ideas. Or you can help with
the "root cause analysis". OK, let's cut the business jargon - basically we
find better ideas by asking why we are struggling to meet our aims. And
then we ask why again. And so on. After a while you will start to come up
with ideas that you never thought you had before!!

Add your input here:

https://hackpad.com/OSM-UK-In-person-meeting-3VKrKyY0mQW

Best regards,
*Rob*