[Talk-GB] Quarterly task

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:35:58 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

Well we seem to be no nearer reaching agreement on the plethora of
suggestions with more people suggesting what they don't want to do rather
than what they do want to do.

The only drift I think was there was  that it shouldn't be too labour
intensive and given the season it sould be more aimed at remote mapping.
So can I suggest something completely different which might fit the bill?

How about  "water"?  There are loads of ways traced from NPE which are way
off, there are loads of missing waterways, and loads of waterways crossing
roads/railways incorrectly, also the coastline could be improved,as could
the shape of many bodies of water etc.

Regards

Brian