[Talk-GB] Quarterly task

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 14:59:48 UTC 2017

We never actually tried out loomio properly for this. I think we can go here...
https://www.loomio.org/d/xagnZoK4/what-should-the-next-project-be-
...and "Start a proposal" for several different ideas and then vote on them, and a pretty pie chart starts appearing.

But...  yeah if Brian just picks a topic, that also works for me! Might be the best way.

Harry

On 2 January 2017 at 12:35, Brian Prangle <bprangle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well we seem to be no nearer reaching agreement on the plethora of
> suggestions with more people suggesting what they don't want to do rather
> than what they do want to do.

This will always happen [1]. Unless there are laid and substantive
objections ("X will not work because Y"), it will be best to pick a
topic and let the nay-sayers opt out (or put up) until the next one

[1] for more on a another form of this phenomenon, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_triviality

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing