[Talk-GB] OS products (WAS:Quarterly task)

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:15:37 UTC 2017

Download and read in shapefiles (probably best to chop up first with
ogr2ogr unless you have gazillions of Gbytes of memory). You may need the
OpenData plugin for this.

Like a lot of OS products these are probably a mix of not detailed enough
or too detailed (banks of narrow streams), which is why it's often better
to use them as a base for tracing (i.e., use OS OpenStreetView).

Jerry