[Talk-GB] OSMUK CIC Ltd

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:38:19 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

The bureacratic engine to make this a living organism is winding up. The
discussions prior to our first legal meeting (still sometime away - members
will get the due legal notice) are occurring here on Loomio.
<https://www.loomio.org/g/M3fz1PkQ/openstreetmap-uk>

It looks likely that our first meeting which will be to decide all the
legal stuff (e.g bank account, financial year end, membership fees, elect
new directors, affiliation to OSMF etc.) will be online.

You'll need to have been a member for  a clear 30 days before this first
meeting in order to be able to vote. We'll have an online signup for
membership up and running soon. Membership will have to be free until the
first meeting.

Our aim is to have had this first meeting before the end of March 2017

Regards

Brian