[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project Summer 2017 July-Sept

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:16:29 UTC 2017

Quick win for this would be to tag the operator as, eg,
operator=First;Stagecoach and add a note to explain the running. Later you
could duplicate the relation, keeping all member ways, nodes, etc, intact,
but changing only the operator and opening_times for the hours of operation.

I've added this as an FAQ in the Tools section of tge UK 2017 Q3 Project
page and address it soon.

Regards,
*Paul*