[Talk-GB] museum consisting of house and grounds

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:23:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Could I have your opinions please.

Preston Park, Brighton has a small house and gardens in the corner,
separate from the park. There is a walled garden, a lawn where they do
outdoor cinema screenings, a house that is a museum.

In 2012 it was mapped as just the building as a museum, then soon after I
added the whole containing area as a museum in a similar style to schools
and hospitals.

All was fine until a Wheelmap user just turned the containing area into a
car park (!). I went to revert it, but wasn't sure it was totally right in
the first place.

So, question is: I don't see any OSM Wiki discussion of 'museum = both
house and grounds' in a schools/hospitals fashion. How would you map it?

Regards,
             Jez