[Talk-GB] museum consisting of house and grounds

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 31 20:18:19 UTC 2017

Hi

> Follow the wiki and tag the building -- unless the museum exhibits are
> in the grounds, e.g. https://museum.wales/stfagans/

Are you referring specifically to the museum wiki page? I suspect this
has been written by someone who's understanding of a museum is of a
single building in a large metropolis. Tags which refer to the whole
museum (addresses etc) should be tagged onto the extreme polygon.

> Keep the address on the building or one of its entrances.

What if there are multiple buildings?

> Add a relevant landuse -- if required.

What would you suggest?

DaveF