[Talk-GB] Whether to tag/best tag for an unofficial name?

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:09:56 UTC 2017

Indeed, and The M6 Toll is variously also referend to locally as Midland Expressway (The name of the company that built and manages it under the current concession from government till 2054) :
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/the-new-m6-motorway-is-seen-on-december-9-2003-in-birmingham-england-picture-id2795609

(though it started out life as the Birmingham Northern Relief Road (BNRR) and the original Toll Order is titled "Birmingham Northern Relief Road Toll Order 1998", though we now also have the M6 Toll (Collection of Tolls) Regulations 2003) )

Cheers
Andy