[Talk-GB] Whether to tag/best tag for an unofficial name?

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:43:33 UTC 2017

Yep, the name tag is only for the name. Any other details should be  a
tagged separately.
 It might be worth contacting the user as he is a prolific editor and
continues to use the name tag for descriptions egs.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/498029973 and
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/24597207

Adam