[Talk-GB] What to use to obtain OSM tag information in the field?

Bob Hawkins bobhawkins at waitrose.com
Thu Jun 22 13:06:50 UTC 2017

I use Locus Map with offline OSM data loaded on my Android ‘phone when walking.  The one feature lacking for checking PRoWs in the field, for example, is the capacity to view OSM tags.  I am aware of Vespucci that will allow the immediate area to be downloaded and referenced, with which I have had mixed success.  I wonder what facilities others use in such situations?

---