[Talk-GB] Import Progress

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Sun Mar 19 15:17:56 UTC 2017

So you decided that the Imports mailing list isn't useful and is too
20th Century for you.

Don't you see how arrogant and disconnected you sound?

An hour a week was spent in the provider's office, but not once was the
process required by OSM to do imports mentioned?

It may have been done by WM team, but clearly at least two directors of
OSMUK support this flawed process.

I repeat: What a Mess.

Chris.
P.S. telling me not to worry is horribly patronising Rob, please don't
do it.