[Talk-GB] Import Progress

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 19 20:15:49 UTC 2017

On 19/03/2017 19:36, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> It would be great if that exposed situation
> would make them lead by example, rather than assume that everyone else's
> rules don't apply to them.
Yes. I've noticed a couple of 'we know best' & 'this is a local
community for local people' style comments.
OSM is a global endeavour. Although the import rules appear a bit
strict, I think contributors should reach out instead of navel gazing.

A "case study" is for assessing flaws as well as any good points.

DaveF

---