[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Import Progress

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:32:01 UTC 2017

Harry, and everyone else,
I'm sure Brian will get back to everyone on all of this when he's back in circulation. He's not been around since these issues were raised. There is obviously a lot to digest and clearly there are some specific points to take on board so I'm sure when he's had time to go through everything we can move on.

Cheers and happy mapping.

Andy