[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-london] New OSM London Meetup - Invite

Derick Rethans osm at derickrethans.nl
Mon May 8 20:00:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think this is a good idea. We have something UK wide, but doing it a
local way makes a lot of sense (and easier to complete). Happy to do
this "fix the tube network" thing over a few weekends (After the General
Election that is).

cheers,
Derick

https://derickrethans.nl | https://xdebug.org | https://dram.io