[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-london] New OSM London Meetup - Invite

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Mon May 8 22:44:56 UTC 2017

Hi All,

For reference, virtually all of the entrances are contained within the London NaPTAN data (https://data.gov.uk/dataset/naptan) which is the data that begins with the prefix 4900. The tube entrances all begin 4909ZZLU followed by a three letter code for the station plus a digit to distinguish between different entrances. For example, 4909ZZLUBNK0 would be an entrance to Bank, while 4900ZZLUTWH0 would be Tower Hill.

While these do not give you accessibility information, they are all maintained by TfL and should give you accurate positional information.

Regards
Stuart

Sent from my iPad