[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-london] New OSM London Meetup - Invite

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue May 9 08:00:39 UTC 2017

For UK project ideas see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Project

There's benefits to being more local than the UK. You can pick a project
that works better, or UK-wide can be inspired by a local challenge that
went well.
Please consider working insync too, it can be encouraging to be part of the
bigger picture that makes OSM work. I.e. we'll fix our patch, while they
improve their patch.
Discuss on talk-gb when there's a project/challenge that you think will
work further afield.

Also, I'm really glad to see you trying a new format. I do miss being able
to join you all in London.

>From way up North,
Gregory (LivingWithDragons).