[Talk-GB] Birmingham Tree Import

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue May 9 08:11:18 UTC 2017

The height issue is something I see as problematic, but the proposed
solution is suitable.
A lot of data outputs are doing 3D but would treat the height values as
unknown units. Give something they can accept (eg maximum height), and
provide more detail (ie height:range) for those systems that know to deal
with it (eg something looking at natural objects!).

>From Newcastle,
Gregory (LivingWithDragons).