[Talk-GB] Public Rights of Way data for Cambridgeshire

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:06:29 UTC 2017

On 11 May 2017 at 09:07, Dan S <danstowell+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Robert! The long thread of letters is... educational!

To put it mildly! Well done Robert, not only on the outcome but also
in keeping calm and civil during the protracted correspondence.

My highlight of the saga is definitely sections 37 through 40 of the
most recent ICO decision notice:
https://ico.org.uk/media/action-weve-taken/decision-notices/2017/2013892/fs50619465.pdf

Overall I'm quite impressed with the ICO decision notices - they seem
to cut through the confused attitudes of CCC. If only CCC would learn
from these and stop trying to avoid publishing their data, it would
save everyone a load of time.

Thanks,
Andy