[Talk-GB] Public Rights of Way data for Cambridgeshire

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:08:41 UTC 2017

I would be interested to add rights of way information closer to home
(Lancashire).

Dave refers to the long list of other councils that have released row
information. Is this the rowmaps website or is it somewhere on osm that I'm
missing?

The information on rowmaps is not clear. Is all of the data on there
compatible with osm?

Adam