[Talk-GB] cryptic bicycle tagging/attribution on Lever Street in London

Remek Zajac remekz at go2.pl
Fri May 19 18:48:04 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 7:12 PM, David Woolley <forums at david-woolley.me.uk>
wrote:

> Google maps is copyright, so can't be used as the basis of another map.
> Moreover there is an explicit restriction on the use of Google Street View
> to create maps.

So far i've only used Street View to illustrate the problem with
"cycleway:right=opposite_lane"
/ "cycleway:right=lane". When i get enough sound voices I will go and
edit the map and will do so based riding up that street last week. So what
is your take on "cycleway:right=lane" used on a one-way street David?

Remek