[Talk-GB] New user has cleaned up Mevagissey...

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun May 28 11:14:03 UTC 2017

I took a look at the changes in this changeset and they all look
reasonable to me. I think this particular Liz Hurley is the proprietor
of a bookshop in the centre of Mevagissey and the changes are all within
a stone's throw of her premises, so we have to assume she knows what is
going on there.

//colin