[Talk-GB] The OSM UK map: abandoned railways may still have bridges.

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 13:43:31 UTC 2017

Thirded.

Examples abound but an egregious one, in this context, is the south side of
Leeds City Centre where you have the Holbeck Viaduct with its 92 brick
arches 3 stories high marching across the urban landscape. An extremely
visible structure in reality but rendered invisible on all the main layers
simply due to *disused=yes*.

Regards,
*Paul*