[Talk-GB] The OSM UK map: abandoned railways may still have bridges.

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:00:51 UTC 2017

Assuming you are talking about this way:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/201674137

Nothing to do with disused=yes - it's not rendered because it's marked
as railway=abandoned, which is the correct way to tag a former railway
line where the tracks have been lifted but the route is still visible
(which I presume is the case here).

Though I do agree that bridge=* and railway=abandoned would be useful to
have rendered.