[Talk-GB] Importing Shell fuel stations

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 21:23:07 UTC 2017

There is another dataset you can use, the food hygiene ratings [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Food_Hygiene_Rating_System] at http://ratings.food.gov.uk that has postcodes for shops selling food, which includes many petrol stations. It includes Northern Ireland but not the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.

--
Andrew