[Talk-GB] Importing Shell fuel stations

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 00:49:58 UTC 2017

>On 03/11/2017 20:42, Rob Nickerson wrote:
>> ... There is no way I see us OSM craft mappers visiting all of the
>> rest within sensible time-frames. ...
>
>Ah, silly me.  If only I (and everyone else here) had read that around
>10 years ago, then we needn't have bothered mapping all that stuff in
>OSM, and just used "official" sources instead. :)

Hi Andy,

I assume that the smiley face means you are just trying to bring some good
humour to this. Will post my "for the avoidance of doubt" reasoning direct
to you as don't want to sidetrack this thread again.

Bringing us back to my proposal:

1. How does this sound?
2. Is there any other systematic issues such as the refs as road names
issue?

Thanks,

Rob