[Talk-GB] Importing Shell fuel stations

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 21:34:02 UTC 2017

Thanks Andy. Any talks you recommend us watching?

I can recommend the following:


90% imported automatically, the remaining 10% left to the local community.
Seems like engaging with them is hard at this stage even when you offer
extra credits for student assignments!!

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/attachments/20171105/7f28926b/attachment.html>

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list