[Talk-GB] Leicester A&E

Gervase Markham gerv-gmane at gerv.net
Wed Nov 15 01:40:01 UTC 2017

On 23/10/17 00:53, Philip Barnes wrote:
> I have not lived in Leicestershire for six years and was not aware of
> any changes to the location of A&E. Are you saying it is no longer close
> to the main entrance and accessed from Infirmary Close?

If I remember correctly, it's currently accessed via the road known to
OSM as Aylestone Street, which is now one-way the other way. You turn in
there and then immediately turn right, go round the buildings, and then
there's a turning circle in front of the new A&E.

It needs someone on the ground to go and map it properly, I think.

Gerv