[Talk-GB] Hospital Departments (was Re: Reception desks)

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:54:14 UTC 2017

Actually, prompted by Will's question below, I've always wondered about
the best way to map hospital departments.  There's plenty of examples of
mapping of "clinics", which would work for the more standalone
departments, but there are also those that don't deal with external
patients but only with those referred internally.

Obviously the people on the "tagging" list
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging may have a view too,
but it struck me as worth asking here first.

Best Regards,
Andy