[Talk-GB] Reception desks

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:09:52 UTC 2017

One person raised the interesting possibility of  the 'reception desk'
being 'staffed' remotely .. with a video terminal. I suppose that one
receptionist could serve several points for the one organisation.
In that situation the 'desk' may be a shelf.

Personally I would be happy with 'reception desks' being a simple node
rather than a way or area.

Reception area or waiting area ? Not too worried about that or what it
is called. To me the most important thing is where to go as a visitor
for first contact.
Once that is done I would think further instruction would be gained.  So
I am not too worried about mapping it. So I leave it up to those concerned?