[Talk-GB] Importing Shell fuel stations

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:42:17 UTC 2017

On 16 November 2017 at 20:19, Ilya Zverev <ilya at zverev.info> wrote:
> Robert, I don't have official branch numbers from Shell. Identifiers that
> are being added in "ref:navads_shell" will be used for updating the data, to
> skip the matching step.

As I said, I don't think it's appropriate to include such third-party
refs in OSM. I do agree that it's convenient to have a ref for
matching -- but I don't think that's enough of a reason to include
these third-party refs. Ilya, is there any way that you could ask for
the official Shell refs to be added to the dataset you have?

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker