[Talk-GB] Tagging "Shared space" roads (Preston City Centre)

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 07:56:28 UTC 2017

One of the most significant shared space street schemes in the country (at
least, the one that got the most publicity) is Exhibition Road. Here's part
of it: http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/34401602 and it's mapped as living
street even though it is not residential.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhibition_Road

Should it be changed also?

Regards,
*Paul*