[Talk-GB] Red route attribution

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:58:02 UTC 2017

Phil wrote:

> As far as I am aware red routes only exist in that there London, so a UK
wide practice is unlikely.

> Probably equivalent to no stopping tagging combined with opening hours?

I'd go with this. While Red Routes are London and West Midlands only,
no_stopping and opening_hours tags would cover both those and the
better-known Clearways (though note the rarer *Urban Clearways* allow you
to quickly pick up or set down passengers, so they are not no_stopping
routes).

Regards,
*Paul*