[Talk-GB] Barriers and PRoWs

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Wed Oct 11 18:00:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,

> I should be most grateful for assistance in achieving the following
 > 3. to obtain such results for an individual civil parish, either by
 > selecting those ways within an admin level 10 boundary named
 > "Checkendon", say, or selecting those PRoWs whose prow_ref value
 > contains "Checkendon"

For the sake of simplicity, all the follwoing examples are based on the
area spanned by teh object tagged with name="Checkendon" and
admin_levlel=10. Feel free to play with the values - what the link
points at is not changed by editing the query.

https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/sh7

https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/sh8

> 4. to be able to export such results to a tabular form

I'm not sure which columns such a table should have. I have made an
example where way id, value of prow_ref, and if barriers are present are
columns:
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/sh9

Best regards,

Roland